View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010, 02:36 PM   #7
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhall124 View Post
I only have three feeds, all are listed in the default News Feeds. I didn't know I would have to learn Python in order to do this.
You don't. One can also script in the command line. The basic recipe fetching is as easy as running one single command, but transferring it to the reader may demand some more arcane invocations.

Quote:
Think I'll just work on a scheduled task to run the app minimized for 30min then close.
That should work as well.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote