Thread: New firmware
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 12:37 PM   #8
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I'm afraid they still don't work for me. Just display as binary junk. If I right click and do a "Save As...", what should the file extension be? It doesn't work as a ZIP file!
It's 7z, that's a free compression format that can be extracted with the free 7zip software. I don't know why they're using that, honestly.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote