View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 08:43 PM   #7
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
I see now. I was confused. You're saying that this is if you can't get a wifi signal on the computer... only on the iPhone.

I have a broadband wireless express card, so if I can get a signal on my cell phone, I can use the card with my computer. It's a tax write-off, thank goodness.
I looked into getting one of those cards, but it was just too expensive. Especially considering that I get such a great wifi signal on my iPhone.

I don't travel as often as I used to, or I would probably be able to justify it, but 99% of the time I'm where I can hook up at the hotel for $10 a day and probably only travel (staying in hotels) about 10 days a year.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote