Thread: Glo Fonts
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 12:44 AM   #9
sunny1z
Enthusiast
sunny1z has a spectacular aura aboutsunny1z has a spectacular aura aboutsunny1z has a spectacular aura aboutsunny1z has a spectacular aura aboutsunny1z has a spectacular aura aboutsunny1z has a spectacular aura aboutsunny1z has a spectacular aura aboutsunny1z has a spectacular aura aboutsunny1z has a spectacular aura aboutsunny1z has a spectacular aura aboutsunny1z has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kobo Glo
thank you for that info. You are so kind.

I was reading a dutch translatef book..and it shows up wierd because words got broken off in a unlogical way sometimes. In another post someone told me it was because of the <span> and <\SPAN> in the code when I showed him how it showed up in Sigil

<p class="Pplat">‘Hij was er een tijdje bij, j<span>a</span>, d<span>a</span>cht ik,’ zei St<span>a</span>n Reeves. ‘Hij heeft geholpen het een en ander voor de delegatie te regelen.’</p>

The Kobo thinks he can cut of the words there. I can delete every <span> and <\SPAN> in Sigil by checking ever page and that clears the screen... but I was wondering if there is an easier way in Calibre.
Don't know how to solve it in an easy way for all my books
sunny1z is offline   Reply With Quote