View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 04:04 PM   #30
AnneT
Groupie
AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox i62HD, Onyx Boox T68, Kobo Aura H2O, Boox Poke Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
I still believe the Kobo Glo is IR. All the talk on the Kobo forum says IR.
That's good news... It means that a IR touch-screen doesn't necessarily makes the light-dispersing film more vulnerable than a capacitive screen...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senior Junior
Thank because I suck tangled that correctly day/month or vice versa
To be sure, I took a look at the German version of the site, and that says '9/11/2012'. But like you, I was confused first, since I expect a .de-site to use the European date-notation.
(Suggestion for Booxtor: perhaps you could use a notation like 'Nov. 90th 2012' on the English version the site, that way there is no confusion about the date format used.)
AnneT is offline   Reply With Quote