View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 05:45 PM   #6
ClairePMR
Groupie
ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Color, Kindle, EB1150, Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, Surface Pro 2017
A similar question/solution - I have a 1st edition Nook, and my husband also just got his. I think I understand how this works, but I'd appreciate someone giving me a proverbial pat on the head.... Would it work to create a second "library" for the things he wants on his Nook and maintain my original library for my device? Can I also assume that if I connect his Nook, any materials that are DRM-free in my library can be copied to his library and loaded onto his device, using that second library as the "feed point?"

Thanks in advance!
ClairePMR is offline   Reply With Quote