View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 08:08 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by log163 View Post
i used the library maintenance > check library feature for the first time and it found extra files in some of my folders with the extension ".term_PMRA_weight" they are several hundred KB in size and i couldn't figure out what they were for. they are not in all folders just some of them.
they are NOT calibre controlled files.
I suspect one of your reading apps is creating them.

Mobipocket reader does the same kind of thing on me when I use that viewer, it throws a copy and .MBP into the root (the metadata.db folder) of the Library
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote