View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 07:40 PM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Drib, Dr.[Editor]: Memorable First Sentences To Books That Don't Exist. v1. 15 Jan 08

Here it is: A book created by Mobileread's contributors. This is a book of actual First Sentences from books that don't exist.

I wish to thank everyone who contributed to this project - without your passion and your sentence this book would not exist. THANK YOU!

Some chapter headings were short, so I purposefully kept those chapter titles from going to a new page. Any formatting problems are, of course, issues that I created.

If you enjoy this, you may wish to visit Final Sentences thread, located here:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35912

That thread above was started by Pshrynk.

AGAIN, THANK YOU, EVERYONE. I hope you enjoy the read. All contributions revert back to the original creators.

My apologies at this time for this imperfect .prc version. I used BookDesigner on this. Give me some and it'll be 'perfect.'

Dr. Drib
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: prc Drib_Memorable First Sentences.prc (165.4 KB, 831 views)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote