View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 04:06 AM   #5
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cptnemo View Post
Yes, but I think my problem it is a bit more complicated. I can't use my folder as library because Calibre won't find the books if I do so. Clicking on The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Calibre will reply that no such a book exists. Also after my request, Calibre will create a new folder The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (1169) that will appear next to the folder The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
I think the only way to have Calibre correctly accessing the library will be forcing it to stop looking for folders with the bracketed digits.
The numbers in brackets are REQUIRED by Calibre for it to function correctly. That is why GoogleDrive removing them messes up Calibre's library.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote