View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 03:43 AM   #231
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by gcobb View Post
Apologies if this is not the right forum -- I am not sure whether this is a "plugin" or not.

Is it possible to extend the Calibre "Get Books" to the new Tor UK Ebookstore (see http://www.tor.com/blogs/2012/08/uk-...-from-tor-uk)? For those of us in the UK, this seems to be the only DRM-free source for these books.
I will look at implementing the Tor store.

However, I note that Tor books sold by Amazon France (where I am) are delivered without DRM because Tor insists on it (this is noted in the book description). Kudos to Tor for this! Amazon UK doesn't make the DRM status explicit, but I suspect the same thing is true there. No way to be sure without buying a book from them, something that I can't do because of where I live.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote