View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 03:09 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by doudda View Post
Hi!
I hope I'm not repeating a question, but so far I haven't found what I'm looking for.

I've been using the Fanfictiondownloader plug-in to gather more summer reading. Now my library is a mess. For as many custom columns I create, views and etc, it's too complicated.
I've realized that the only way to get some order is if I create one library for fanfiction and another for books.

Question: Is there a simple way where I can select all my fanfiction and create a different library from the one that I already have?

Thanks for your attention and help.
Yes!

2 steps:
1: On the Library Icon (right-click): Create/Switch: Create an Empty at the new Location: Tick the box: Copy Structure (this keeps your custom columns) ... OK

(now use the Library Icon to switch back to the main)

2: Select books by whatever choice/method you like: Right-click: Copy to Library > Pick your library and option from the list

That easy
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote