View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 08:24 AM   #33
zinj
Connoisseur
zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Irex DR800SG, Kyobo Mirasol Reader, 2 Pocketbook Ultras
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
Glad to hear you like it. Didn't appear to be the case from your previous comments. But why shouldn't it be a LCD replacement ? And I think you are the one who mentioned you always have to keep the backlight on? I found that most disappointing of all .
You misread my previous comments. I never complained about the mirasol display technology. I'm still not happy with the hardware bugs and locked-down os. And, I wasn't the one that said I have to keep the backlight on. As a matter of fact, I prefer to use it with just whatever light is around me. Incidentally, it's a frontlight, not a backlight.
zinj is offline   Reply With Quote