View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 12:02 AM   #36
giosa
Connoisseur
giosa exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovergiosa exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovergiosa exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovergiosa exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovergiosa exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovergiosa exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovergiosa exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovergiosa exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovergiosa exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovergiosa exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovergiosa exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Sony PRS T1
Hi guys,

Interesting discussion is going on here.

I need to copy system fonts partition to cramfsck it, substitute the system font (the one that's responsible for book titles, bookmarks, file names etc. I don't know name of the font ) with my chosen font, mkcramfs it and write back modified fonts partition.

I don't understand why I need the steps to connect the reader in recovery mode to PC, why I don't use the below command with terminal emulator on my PRS T1?

Please, explain in detail I'm having hard time to understand this stuff.

# make a backup of fonts partition
dd if=/dev/mmcblk2p5 of=/mnt/sd/mmcblk2p5_fonts.img

Last edited by giosa; 02-04-2012 at 12:13 AM.
giosa is offline   Reply With Quote