View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 08:41 PM   #149
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolRaven View Post
So... I've been playing with my Roku player, and sadly, I don't think it's there yet. I don't feel like it's much better, if at all, over the apps on the Samsung. LG is a little light on apps, so it's better than theirs, but I feel like all of this is in it's infancy stage and still developing. I'm going to play with it a little longer and see if it grows on me, but I have a feeling it'll be going back. For me, I think streaming from my PC gives me better content. So far, the RSS feeds seem to be the way to go.... for me, anyhow.
One other consideration was an Apple TV rather than a Roku. The biggest issue with that is I would have had to use something like iVi to grab all the meta data and put the show into iTunes. I still may go this route... although I think it is too late for me to return my Roku.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote