View Single Post
Old 08-22-2007, 05:38 AM   #8
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
I completely agree with you, Tad.

I've never bought an eBook from Amazon - is there no way to register the book to a different device after a year's gone by since you've bought it? If that's the case, that's a very serious matter - I often don't get around to reading books for several years after I've bought them, and I'd be very unhappy if I found that I couldn't do so simply because I'd got a new computer in the time since I bought it.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote