View Single Post
Old 12-17-2008, 03:06 AM   #5
CleverClothe
Guru
CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, Onyx Boox 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andybaby View Post
biggest TV show that this happened to me with was Babylon 5, i always saw the ads as a kid, but Londos haircut always threw me off from actually wanting to watch it.. and then one day, after i became quite the Scifi nerd, i gave it a shot. and Bab5 is one of the best shows ever made. defenatly top 3. and its hard to list them in any kind of order, Bab5, Sg-1, [the first trek series youve ever watched, mine was voyager]
Agreed (on Babylon 5 being great)! They were working on a Babylon 5 game once, but had a falling out with the copyright holder (I think it changed hands). I was devastated.
CleverClothe is offline   Reply With Quote