View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013, 10:17 PM   #184
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
@Geoff, David, I have previously tried the p {line-height 1.0 !important} trick but it resulted in the whole epub being displayed as if it didn't have a css file. I've just tried again with 3 random epubs - same result for all of them. Have you tried it with success?
It worked OK in the Calibre ebook viewer, but you are right, it doesn't seem to work for the Kobo reader. It didn't mess up the book I tried, but it didn't have any useful effect either.
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote