Thread: Name that book?
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 02:46 AM   #619
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSacredSoul View Post
OK, I borred this HORROR novel from the library ages ago. Only read a few chapters but didn't manage to finish it.

From what I've read, a man basically goes nuts one morning and kills his dog and cuts it up to piece and put them in a box as a gift to his wife for her birthday or for their anniversary. He suddenly realizes what he has done and drives off in a hurry. He takes up a room in a motel and seeks a psychiatrist's help. That was as far as I read.

Anyone know the title?
I've never heard of the book I'm afraid. One thing though, you have a misspelling, it's 'borrowed' not borred. If the word were out of the present context someone reading it might have trouble understanding your meaning.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote