View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 08:02 PM   #1
FinancialWar
Banned
FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.

Device: Sony PRS350, Onyx M92, Onyx T68 (defective!)
how to navigate photocopied PDF file on M92?

I am having trouble finding the an effective way to navigation through photocopied PDF on my M92.

I set the page to landscape mode, then zooming to To Width, so that now screen display about half the page and the font is big and clear enough to be read.

Then if I want to got the bottom half of the page, I have no idea to do that. If I use the four-way navigation stick to got down, it only goes down about 2 or 3 lines, it would take about 20 clicks to get the reader to display the bottom half of the page, then I press the next page button, instead of displaying the top half of the next page, the reader display the same section of the previous page, which is the bottom, so now I have to 20 click back to the top and then 20 clicks back to the bottom and the process repeats.

Is there a better way to read photocopied PDF more effectively in landscape mode? A button click for the reader to go top>bottom>top next page>bottom>top next page ....

Thanks.
FinancialWar is offline   Reply With Quote