View Single Post
Old 01-14-2008, 12:54 PM   #13
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisa View Post
I'm actually tempted to subscribe to the Merc because I read it every day online for my local news and I rarely click on an advertisement. I've tried it on the Kindle and miss the pictures, links and formatting. It's not as good. It's one of the things I'd rather read on my computer. But if I paid for the subscription even if I rarely used it at least they'd be getting some revenue from me as a customer. It's the local news I worry the most about losing as newspapers go away.
Perhaps subscribers can influence the Merc to make the subscription reading experience a bit better with more images and formatting improvements. There is no reason a 600x800 pixel device shouldn't be able to have a great reading experience.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote