View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 03:25 PM   #12
JeremyR
Guru
JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Nook HD+
If you have a large collection that you actually plan on reading, I don't think I would recommend a Kindle.

You can't really organize things very well, you only have collections that are just one folder deep.

So if you have a lot of books, you either end up with a lot of collections, or a lot of stuff in collections. Either way it's a pain to navigate as there is no way to quickly scroll through each page of items. I just hit 200 books on my K3 and it's gotten to be rather unwieldy. I can't imagine someone having 1000s.

I have no idea how other e-readers handle organizing books, but the Kindle is very barebones.
JeremyR is offline   Reply With Quote