View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 05:17 AM   #15
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by central11 View Post
Another tip: just buy an Ipad or a Nook. At least you don't waste your time arguing with powerless Amazon employees that have no capacity to deal with their own mistakes.
I'm afraid I don't quite see why this is Amazon's mistake. It sounds like the mistake was made by UPS, not Amazon. It will have been they who returned the package to Amazon because they were unable to deliver, and once Amazon receive a returned package they can do nothing other than process it through their "returns" process, and issue a refund. I can understand your annoyance at this, but I really don't see that Amazon have done anything wrong.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote