View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 06:56 AM   #6
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
iRex 800: Sleeve and Stylus

The sleeve is very soft. I'm glad I've ordered the cover in parallel, wouldn't rely on the sleeve for transporting in my bag.

The stylus can't be inserted in the unit itself. Don't like that at all. The stylus for Sony 900, in my opinion, is too light and "flimsy". But at least it's protected in the unit itself and I won't loose it.
Well, hopefully it can be inserted into the cover in a smart way.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC07598.jpg
Views:	1457
Size:	728.4 KB
ID:	43942  
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote