View Single Post
Old 04-25-2014, 11:11 AM   #2
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcohen View Post
My current paper white I have had for approximatly a year and a half and its acting a bit hard to turn on, it takes an unually long time for the kindle to come on once I hit the power switch. So I might order a second one to insure that I have no break in service in case anything happends to my paper white. However if Amazon is going to introduce a third model shortly I would rather sit out he second model in favor of the new model. I understand the facat that nothing official has been announced yet. My paper white is not dead at the moment just having hard time turning on and off. What's your opinion?
Contact Kindle customer service and talk to them about your problems. They might be able to offer something, perhaps even a replacement. (It might be out of warranty, but an on/off switch shouldn't fail in 18 months!)

Hmmm... how many books do you have on your Kindle?

I don't expect to see a new Kindle before September, and I wouldn't be surprised if a new one didn't turn up until November.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote