View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013, 03:38 AM   #172
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorOhh View Post
Instead of making assumptions you might want to
Instead of needlessly posting on an issue that has already been resolved, you might abstain from posting on it.

Quote:
There is no such thing as "larger than usual on tablets"
There definitely is. The majority of users would have more words/characters per line than shown in Purple Lady's screenshots.

Quote:
What consequences are you referring to? She has no consequences because she chooses to use left justification and thus avoid any large gaps between words.
Those are exactly the consequences, as I see them: the extremely ugly left-aligned book text, or perhaps large gaps between words, or perhaps too many hyphenated words. Your mileage may vary: what I consider bad consequences, may be pure ecstasy for you. I don't care!

Quote:
You seem to be overly concerned with some fictional "standard" or ideal.
Nope, that is only in your imagination. I don't give a damn about what anyone prefers -- and I said so repeatedly in foregoing posts. Anyone is free to use any layout he or she wants to use.
Faterson is offline   Reply With Quote