View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 06:04 PM   #1
khahoon
Connoisseur
khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: generic
Please help with converting dicts with Penelope ?

Hi

I downloaded couple stardict dictionaries and Penelope tool. However I am having a brain squeeze with penelope`s usage. I used thousands of command line tools but this one is giving me hard time. I do not understand why I need to convert from one language to another one when all I need to convert one format of dictionary to another format of dictionary.

I would appreciate if someone can give me the right command line for what I need.

I want to use norwegian dictionary in Kobo. So i have the dictionary and I want to convert to Kobo format. That is all I need.

thanks
khahoon is offline   Reply With Quote