View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 02:24 PM   #207
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Just a heads for you Audible members. Until the end of the month they have the Molly Harper and Vicki Lewis Thompson werewolf books on sale for $6.95 a piece. There's other werewolf books too. It's part of there Shocktober sale.

I just finished a Werewolf in Manhattan and loved it! If you like light-hearted funny paranormals like say Lindsay Sands you will enjoy Vicki Lewis Thompson's werewolf series. This is my third book by this author. I've read a few of her old HQs and I've enjoy them all. She can really write tension well.

Molly Harper is very funny and I love her books. I don't know about you but I prefer fun, non scary books like these over the more dark ones out there. I scare easy.

If you like Urban Fantasy the Kitty Norville books are part of the series. Not really romance although there is a love triangle in it. I got stuck after the vegas book. Ah well.

Last edited by Blossom; 10-19-2012 at 04:40 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote