View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 01:11 PM   #12
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by arkarain View Post
Thanks for the permission, I didn't want to steal code without crediting people like someone we know ಠ_ಠ.
That video even shows the author looking up: "ENABLE_DIAGS" on some web-site . . .
Three guesses where, the first two don't count.

But just because I was pissed off when I wrote the directions doesn't mean we have to spread the anger around...
Go ahead and clean-up the non-professional comments I made.

The descriptions of "what and why" might help other people - do with them as you see fit.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote