View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 11:13 PM   #1
Kurt
Connoisseur
Kurt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kurt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kurt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kurt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kurt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kurt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kurt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kurt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kurt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kurt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kurt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color, Nook HD+, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Aura One
Annoying Reverse Image Flash E-Ink Readers

Do all E-Ink readers have this - do that?

Was kinda set on the Entourage Edge as my electronic christmas present to my self (there are other categories)
Of course that purchase depends on the state of the Edge by that time - android 2.2 among other things

As i have not had an opportunity to actually hold the Edge i'm wondering if the Edge has that terrible reverse image flash thing that happens when you turn the page on the E-Ink side - hate that while i'm reading - seems to jump me from the world of the book to the "real" one (over and over and over)

and on a bit of a side note - is it just me?
i don't see how people put up with this (the popularity of kindle and all)

Last edited by Kurt; 08-26-2010 at 11:22 PM.
Kurt is offline   Reply With Quote