View Single Post
Old 05-20-2012, 04:58 PM   #554
Freeshadow
temp. out of service
Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB 623
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
what sort of monetary hit do you take?

I may jump my big freehold to something that gets more gifts (so far, only one megagift and only 1-2 on a cycle).

That, or one that gets a higher bump/asset.
No direct.
I stay on the top (free market) of the political array and only switched from anarchic to gov controlled. And back the next round.
No direct buck penalty. bliss penalty was 20% for every switch. Of course I had a loss in asset-bucks per cycle bonus for that 1 round: it fell back from + 75% to + 25%. So i lost maybe 5ook bucks.
Freeshadow is offline   Reply With Quote