View Single Post
Old 05-20-2012, 03:54 PM   #553
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Sounds like they are going to try to make it a bit easier (I'm nipping at Martin's heels, but can never quite catch up - Kell usually gets there just before me, as well, by a cycle or two).

If I changed my alignment a bit and sold everything except a couple of food and military and 15 reactors (to maximize energy during upleveling) and replaced with ansibles, I could probably chase just a bit faster.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote