View Single Post
Old 05-20-2012, 01:31 PM   #550
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Readjusting your politics will cost you the same % of both Bliss and Bucks, and how much depends on how far you move on the board. I think the lowest is 5% when I picked a party randomly (going from originally 0,0). 0,0 to either of the corners manually will cost you 10%, 50,50 to -50,-50 will cost you 20% and is the most efficient way to cut your Bliss down. It'll take about 7-9 cycles of back-and-forth to take you down to a little above Base Level Need with a little extra cushioning, IIRC.

I've been doing it right after levelling and upgrading all my assets to the new level to cut down on the Bucks lost (could also pay for an ally). There's a limit of once per cycle for political realignment.

At 50,50, you only get 1 system/hoard gift per cycle, but your Bucks from Assets is +75%. At -50,-50, you get 6 gifts per cycle, but Bucks from Assets is -75%. A neutral setting of 0,0 gets you 3 gifts per cycle from both system to transfer and for the hoard, but gives you +0% on the Assets, and it's what I had previously (I left it on +50,+50 from last time to build up Bucks overnight for a possible re-ally, or slowly work my way to Level 15, I haven't decided which yet).
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote