View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 06:19 PM   #6
iCowboy
Enthusiast
iCowboy is less competitive than you.iCowboy is less competitive than you.iCowboy is less competitive than you.iCowboy is less competitive than you.iCowboy is less competitive than you.iCowboy is less competitive than you.iCowboy is less competitive than you.iCowboy is less competitive than you.iCowboy is less competitive than you.iCowboy is less competitive than you.iCowboy is less competitive than you.

Device: Sony PRS 505
Hi Devin, Hi Bob,

I tried everything now. I created a Boot Camp partition, installed XP, brought it up to date, installed the Sony software and ADE. Plugged in the Reader, registered it with the system. Bought another book - crash after crash after crash.

I then tried a forcible reset, re-registered it, downloaded another book into Mac ADE and then tried copying the ePub file via Finder as suggested in Bob's link, but with the same result.

I'm suspecting I have a faulty Reader, so I've emailed Waterstones' never-knowingly-helpful customer services to see if I can take it in to a store and get a replacement.

iCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote