View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 03:09 AM   #105
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
And about palm rejection, there is certainly a need in that department. In my opinion the only two apps that do it right are Bamboo Notes (almost perfect) and Noteshelf which has a simpler solution similar to other apps, with the difference that the palm rest zone moves down automatically as you write. Penultimate also has palm detection but it doesn't work as reliably as Bamboo's.

I would certainly be interested in a rubber tip stylus with built-in palm rejection, if it was supported by my favorite apps. But there are so many apps, and new ones every day, it seems a bit like a losing battle...
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote