View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 11:57 PM   #10
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Quote:
Originally Posted by morriss003 View Post
I see your points, but it's clear to me that some of us are more forgiving. 5 mistakes in 37 pages would not bother me if I was enjoying the material.
It takes me about 20 minutes to read 37 pages. That's a mistake every 4 minutes. To me, even if I'm enjoying the material it's too much. It takes me out of the world the author is trying to create.

If there were 5 mistakes in a 400 page novel, that would be different.
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote