View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 07:31 AM   #1
Sregener
Addict
Sregener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sregener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sregener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sregener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sregener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sregener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sregener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sregener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sregener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sregener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sregener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4NT
Where are all the Canadian eBooks?

So I discover there's this section of books called CanLit. Intrigued, I do a search and find this web site: http://www.cbc.ca/books/2012/06/10-c...#igImgId_44310

But then I go to the Kindle Store, the Nook store, and finally, the Canada-based Kobo store and find that almost none of these titles are on their shelves. In at least one case, Amazon doesn't even carry the print version (but you can buy it through them from other sellers.) Am I missing some grand repository of Canadian eBooks, or do our friends up north still adhere to the printed page?
Sregener is offline   Reply With Quote