View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 09:46 PM   #35
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Lets not go starting rumors and speculation. If that was really the case we'd know about it by now.

Agreed. I remove DRM all the time and load them as pdocs. I think it just a case of books gone missing due to some database issue.

I know about the old incident but since then Amazon does not remove content unless it's a Loan or Library book from a device and then they leave you with a letter telling you it was removed.

Now I can believe books can go missing from the Archives but not from a device it's already downloaded to.

I had a few books go missing from my Archives but Amazon found them for me and put them back when I told them some of my Archive is missing. Even if a publisher pulls a title you still own the copy you bought and can download it. I have alot of books no longer on Amazon but I can still download them from my Archive if I want.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote