View Single Post
Old 07-27-2008, 10:38 PM   #5
dordale
Wizard
dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 & 350; Kindle Voyage; Kobo Aura HD, Aura One, and Forma
That's too bad. My local library does allow transferring Adobe DE's to devices. I have an Adobe DE file from my library on my 505 right now. Too be honest, it isn't the best format for it. When increasing the font size to a size that is legible, the PDF reflow reflows everything on the page, but not across pages. What this means is that every other page ends up being about half blank. Also, probably due to careless formatting in the orginal books, sometimes paragraphs don't break when the document is reflowed, and sometimes there's a paragraph break right in the middle of the paragraph.

I do admit though to have the ability to check out books from the library and read them on my reader. I'll put up with the flaws because the price is right.

dordale
dordale is offline   Reply With Quote