View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 09:07 AM   #8
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adoby View Post
A few minor issues:
  • The grouping needs some TLC. If you group on author and press back to get to "no grouping" again, CC will group on author again after a book has been tapped.
Fixed in V1.8.2
Quote:
My wishlist:
  • An about-dialog with info about current version.
  • And of course, ability to use custom subdirs created from metadata. {#coll}/{author} - {title}
Both are on the to-do list.
Quote:
I would also like a quiet "background" mode. CC should then connect to Calibre as soon as Calibre has a wireless connection active. That way you could initiate transfer from Calibre, as long as the device is active. Perhaps limit it so the background mode only connects to Calibre while the device is charging? Or a "connect" option in Calibre, if CC is working in background mode?

That way you don't have to have the device with you at the computer to upload new stuff. Instead you just start charging it, at the bedside or whatever, and CC is ready to communicate with Calibre.
This is an interesting idea. I will add it to the "possibles" list so that we don't forget about it.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote