View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 07:53 PM   #11
WillysJeepMan
Guru
WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, KFHD7, GTab 8.4 Pro, iPadAir 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by iPatty View Post
I had Go Launcher on my Kf1. I'm not sure I want to try Adw or not. But thanks.Amazon is nuts to go from the "cheery" gray bookshelves with this gloomy blackness that you can't change. Even offering the option to change it to a different solid color would be nice.
The reason for me mentioning ADW, is that ADW is the only launcher that works on an unrooted KFHD. The ability to use an alternative launcher without rooting is handy for people who want a different user experience but don't want to commit to rooting their device.

If you root the HD, then you can install virtually any launcher.
WillysJeepMan is offline   Reply With Quote