View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 11:56 AM   #22
Leep
Guru
Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle1, K3, K3G (thanks MR), iTouch, Kindle Touch
I also ran into a hiccup using the symbols to name collections so that they would appear first on my Kindle when sorting by title. During both updates, to 3.01 and 3.02, the collections stopped sorting by the symbol until I went in and renamed the collection.
In example: I had named a collection ..Silva, Daniel and since symbols sorted first, my collections would be first nicely alphabetized appearing first on my K3.

After the software updates however, ..Silva, Daniel sorted with the "S's" when sorted by Title and sorted by most recent when sorted by Collections. After renaming my collections, .Silva, Daniel now sorts by most recent when sorted by collections and in correct alphabetical sequence on the first page when sorted by title.

Ah yes, Amazon needs a bit of work on Collections

cheers
Leep is offline   Reply With Quote