View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 07:24 AM   #2
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmond View Post
Hi,

as I explained in another thread (https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=204084) I am having troubles due to some file data (current page, probably) which is wrongly stored somewhere.

So the questions are:
  1. where (and in which format) is it stored?
  2. how can I access (and modify) it?

Same questions about bookmarks: I would like to make a backup copy of them.

Thanks for your attention (and help...)
If you connect your Boox to a PC you can see in every folder with your documents, a folder named .onyx, which contains entire information about your reading progress, made bookmarks, annotations and sketches. If you want, you can backup it. If you want to reset those information - just delete the folder. It will be recreated automatically in current folder as soon as you open a document in it.

Last edited by Booxtor; 01-29-2013 at 12:33 PM.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote