View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 03:14 PM   #6
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Talking

I moved up to setting 5 now. I am adjusting and since I hold the PW at arms length you need a brighter setting. 4 left me with shadows.

No color hues still. I am getting the Amazon cover today in the mail. Today is the last day (I think) to get the 30% off coupon. I couldn't stand to pay $40, $28 is better. The cover is great (have the KFHD) it turns it on and off for you.

I am almost finished with my Lincoln book from Amazon that was free. It was written back in the time of Lincoln, and the wording is quite different from our language now. But it is so interesting. I am not a history buff either. But Lincoln was a great man.

I am reading Testament on the KFHD and it is good too (John Grisham). Sorry I am loving reading. Now I am going to start reading on the SGP5 as soon as I get it all fixed up the way I like it. I haven't have any new techy toys in a while (long while) can you tell?
new is offline   Reply With Quote