View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 01:35 AM   #3
carld
Wizard
carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Yes, I should probably have said "my pre-pc" days. It took PCs a long time to catch up to the Atari, game and interface wise.

I still miss those 16-bit days. I had both monitors, and the Tuborcharger (I think it was called) PC emulator, and the Mac emulator that used the actual Mac Rom chips in a cartridge. Almost all my old computer stuff got thrown away, not by me, during a move.
carld is offline   Reply With Quote