View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 12:36 PM   #17
soondai
Guru
soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
I think that the market is saturated with devices.
Exactly. There's only so many people who would have use of them. And it's harder to engineer planned-obsolescence into devices that just need to put some legible words on a page.

We don't need more cores in our processors and who cares if a battery lasts 1 month or 2 between charges?

I guess tougher screens and efficient "glowlights" would be nice, but that's really all I could ask for and I doubt even that would get me to upgrade.
soondai is offline   Reply With Quote