View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 11:26 AM   #32
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
I don't really see any problem in that output. The libcrypto warning is normal; I see it every time sshd starts on my device, and everything works properly there. I have never tested it from cygwin, though. Is it possible that you have a shell but don't realize it? Because of the problems getting a pseudo-tty on the device, you won't see a prompt for the shell. You also can't use the command history. But just typing commands and hitting return should show results.
rkomar is online now   Reply With Quote