View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 03:02 AM   #4
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by itimpi View Post
Dictionary support is normally under the control of the reader device/software. All that an eBook can include is a reference to the language code to be used which may influence the language of the chosen dictionary.
I may be wrong, but I think the OP may have been referring to Calibre's viewer. I think they're looking for a way to highlight a word and pass it to be defined by the dictionary site of their choosing.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote