View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 09:21 AM   #61
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
In other words, you aren't voting for what you want, your voting for what someone else wants.
How can the quoted text be interpreted that way?

Quote:
I am sorry you feel you cannot vote if you cannot see what others have voted for before you cast your vote.
And neither do I read the quote as that being the reason. I read it as the reason being the pm part of the voting. I could of course be totally wrong here, but that way of voting definitely appeals way less to me than doing it the current way. Hidden or not.

I'm not against trying a hidden poll, but I still don't see why it has to be such a big deal. And don't say "it's not" and then keep coming back to the issue.

Maybe we should have a poll wether to have open or closed voting! Only problem would be wether to keep that poll open or closed...
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote