View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 10:25 AM   #290
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
I appreciate other avid readers sharing their methods for keeping the prices of their books down and in exchange I will tell them how I have managed to keep the prices of the books I have bought to a bare minimum. Fictionwise seems to be a great way to hold down the prices of the electronic books. I have become warry of the rising prices of printed books so much so lately I have set a hard limit on the price that I will pay for a book no matter how good or bad it is at $6, a lot less then the going price on the NY Times bestsellers lists where the average price seems to be around $15 for a paperback.

Last edited by jbcohen; 02-27-2012 at 03:08 PM.
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote