View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009, 06:36 PM   #1
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
AAA Member 10% Discount at Barnes & Noble

I was just paying my insurance and noticed the link for AAA member discounts so I thought I would peek at what might be there...well I found this link:

http://ww2.aaa.com/scripts/WebObject....0.9.13.30.4.1

According to the info the AAA Member discount is on top of any online discounts. Also, it's possible the discount my apply to the Nook as well. Only way to know for sure is to try it out. I am not going to be buying a Nook as far as I can tell but someone might...also given the confusion about using things like B&N gift cards, etc, it's hard to know if the AAA will be honored for ebooks. If not I would complain to AAA as it's their reputation at stake and their pretty good about companies sticking to these sort of agreements.

Anyway, maybe this will save a person some spare change over the course of a year...hope it works.
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote